• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scam from ComixTribe question about issues

5 posts in this topic

I have issues 1 and 2. The first issue being this exclusive variant edition. I went to ComixTribe's website and it shows 4 issues were released in 2012. This issue says Issue 1 of 5.

Does anyone here have any info on this comic? I am about to re-read 1 and 2 as I remember them being very good. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you.20180702_161547.thumb.jpg.f165230161d90c35904f6eb2d8a82d45.jpg20180702_161556.thumb.jpg.2bd780d1176c69a94d331973d0a33239.jpg

Edited by Photoc

Funny thing is, the regular cover doesn't say 1 of 5. I'm thinking I'm holding onto this one for awhile. Doubt it would really become valuable, but I do have a love for that particular shop and it's a cool variant.

I emailed them last night and saw they replied today. It was originally set to be a 5 issue series. Issues 4 and 5 were put together in one large 4th issue. I tried to get print run numbers for the variant I have. It can't be more than 20 or so and I cannot find any other variants that say 1 of 5 on them either.

srezvan thanks for the info as well.