• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gocollect.com

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know a phone number or email for gocollect.com. I signed up two months ago and my password has not worked since then. I have tried sending messages on their site for two months and no response or help. Is the site active or did I get scammed. I keep getting billed so I know the billing works. They won't even respond via Facebook. Thanks for any help you can give me. 

I just checked mine and it’s still working. It’s a legit site; I’m a paying member. 

I don’t know about any contacts for help though, sorry.

Hey everyone - Jeff Meyer here. As a Golden Age addict collector, I'm generally only responsive in the GA boards. But I do try to monitor GoCollect discussions.

@thunsicker thanks for sharing my email. Everyone should feel free to use it any time. If I'm unable to help, I'll direct your message to the appropriate employee at GoCollect.

For some reason, Rhane71's requests got flagged as spam by our email software. Obviously they were not. Looking at our audit logs, he sent many multiple using our contact form. I've never personally experienced our detection software isolate a single email like. Our inability to receive those messages was unacceptable. Please accept my apologies.

Rhane71 was ultimately able to get a response out of us via Facebook this morning.

If anyone finds themselves in this same situation in the future, emailing me directly should get you a timely response.

GoCollect has a thriving user base that continues to grow every day. We're very active on the site, maintain a popular speculation blog with multiple posts per week, and are always looking for ways to improve our service.

Thanks a ton to all of our users out there. You're very appreciated.

Happy collecting!