• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Infinity Gauntlet #1

13 posts in this topic

Not thru CGC since it's already signed.  SS series needs to be signed in front of a witness and it goes directly to CGC.

6 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Not thru CGC since it's already signed.  SS series needs to be signed in front of a witness and it goes directly to CGC.

Mr. Starling will be at local con this weekend, comic is not yet signed. 

6 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Well someone signed it across the gauntlet.

EDIT: That appears to be George Perez's signature.

You are indeed correct, lol, I had forgotten GP signed it back in 2016.

6 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Personally, if it were me, a Yellow/Green label would annoy me.  I'd much rather get an unsigned raw copy and have it signed for a yellow label.

What would be a decent price to pay for a raw copy?

On 7/11/2018 at 3:09 PM, Ladic said:

Mr. Starling will be at local con this weekend, comic is not yet signed. 

Is CGC attending this local Con?  If CGC does not have SS reps there to validate the signature this may be all moot.

29 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Is CGC attending this local Con?  If CGC does not have SS reps there to validate the signature this may be all moot.

They will, however I just noticed that I had this comic signed by George Perez back in 2016, so it would get a Yello/Green label, since GP signature was not witnessed. are those desirable?

1 hour ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

if a raw copy is like a 9.6  ................i would think 60.00 would b a good price

a few slabbed copies have sold for ~$70 shipped on eBay.  I would probably venture a guess that raw copies should be about $30 then.  But if you buy raw, there's no telling whether you're buying a 9.8 candidate or an 8.0 that just didn't show up in some grainy seller photos.

1 hour ago, Ladic said:

They will, however I just noticed that I had this comic signed by George Perez back in 2016, so it would get a Yello/Green label, since GP signature was not witnessed. are those desirable?

Are you grading and paying the SS fee for a resale?  I believe even Starlin is charging for sigs so factor in $50 for grading, shipping and $10 to Starlin.  Most of the time the cost exceed the increase in flipping price which is why most SS books are a labor of love.

Edited by 1Cool