• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

--->>>>eBay Coupon!!!!!!!

9 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

It's sort of like a baby monitor - except it allows Google to monitor you.

I think I already get enough of that online...,

17 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Well, I skipped the 15% coupon, but the Mini got me. I'm going to stick that in my home office where I work.

Thanks for the tip. :foryou:

Screenshot_20180712-233138.png

Sweet slab! I ended up using the code. Put out a low offer that got hit last night and today I bid on an auction and got a slab well below GPA. Between the two put me over the $119 mark! Maybe I will end up using this Google thing :screwy:

57 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I think I already get enough of that online...,

Yeah, Google captures the hell out of your voice analytics. But you can tell it to play music, tell you the weather, take a call, make a call, play some word games, create a shopping list, and on and on. I want to offload some of that from my computer while I work. Plus, I use Google Suite and tools rather extensively, so I am certain to find lots of unexpected, pleasant features. Plus, I give Google my voice print for eternity!

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Yeah, Google captures the hell out of your voice analytics. But you can tell it to play music, tell you the weather, take a call, make a call, play some word games, create a shopping list, and on and on. I want to offload some of that from my computer while I work. Plus, I use Google Suite and tools rather extensively, so I am certain to find lots of unexpected, pleasant features. Plus, I give Google my voice print for eternity!

Well..., I guess be careful if it starts giving you happy endings - no telling what it will do with your DNA sample..., probably try to cover its Google tracks.