• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men #266

8 posts in this topic

this comic has sum issues it looks like.......da back cover spine  has sum wear issues da fact that there looks like sum discoloration .....also looks like the very beginning of sum foxing...can't tell 4 sure ...maybe not but if that is discoloration this book would drop down to a 6.0 but looks pretty good i'm thinking 7.0

Indirect Copy

I think this would be closer to a 7.0-7.5. I only say that because I just got mine back from CGC and they graded it as an 8.5 and it should’ve been closer to a 9.2. Not sure why, but been getting some harsh grades lately. Good luck with it though! I can send pics of my 8.5 if you’d like for comparison.

Cream to Off-White pages and a slight bit of foxing are allowable up to a 9.4, so no issue there. A little soiling on the back cover isn't a big deal either. I do see some spine stress on the front and back cover, and a bit of general wear around the edges. This book has the look of a Very Fine copy...

Edited by The Lions Den

6 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

Cream to Off-White pages and a slight bit of foxing are allowable up to a 9.4, so no issue there. A little soiling on the back cover isn't a big deal either. I do see some spine stress on the front and back cover, and a bit of general wear around the edges. 

Certainly not acceptable in a book this young. :sumo: