• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : OVERTIME 1

86 posts in this topic

WoW! I'm usually one of the last ones to get this done! I'm going on the economic theory First In,,,First Out!

That's an Accounting method. makepoint.gif

Sweet book, Nikos. thumbsup2.gif Wouldn't happen to be a pedigree copy would it? laugh.gif

Good luck everyone!

WoW! I'm usually one of the last ones to get this done! I'm going on the economic theory First In,,,First Out!

That's an Accounting method. makepoint.gif

Sweet book, Nikos. thumbsup2.gif Wouldn't happen to be a pedigree copy would it? laugh.gif

Good luck everyone!

Economics,,Accounting, it was all boring to me in college. I'd get A's but had no clue as to what I was doing! insane.gif

Old label, white pages. As soon as all 3 grades are in the results will be posted.

and please

warning.jpg

C'mon guys....this is an easy # . # or a ### .... stooges.gif

Old label, white pages. As soon as all 3 grades are in the results will be posted.

and please

warning.jpg

Hey I was done in 1 hour and 28 minutes and 2000 questions after Nikos posted it. So you know I had to have graded it a #.#.

Looks like Arty is going to keep you two in suspense gossip.gif

I graded it in one minute.

I think I got it right unless you was fooling with me.

poke2.gif

and please

warning.jpg

Hey I was done in 1 hour and 28 minutes and 2000 questions after Nikos posted it. So you know I had to have graded it a #.#.

See, that's what i graded it too insane.gif

poke2.gif

When was the last time I fooled you? poke2.gif

poke2.gif

When was the last time I fooled you? poke2.gif

90% of the time when you post a book to grade... blush.gif

Dammit another HQ marvel....we should cancel this round and wait for those Golden Age Batmans poke2.gif

Just sent a question to Nikos and as soon as I get his response I'll PM my grade.

BTW greetings from Finland it's a national holiday here today (midsummer day). THE day to get drunk here... blush.gif

But not me of coruse, I haev to keep my grdaing skillz sahrp tongue.gifdevil.gif

Dammit another HQ marvel....we should cancel this round and wait for those Golden Age Batmans poke2.gif

Just sent a question to Nikos and as soon as I get his response I'll PM my grade.

BTW greetings from Finland it's a national holiday here today (midsummer day). THE day to get drunk here... blush.gif

But not me of coruse, I haev to keep my grdaing skillz sahrp tongue.gifdevil.gif

Well if this goes into 2nd OT, I have 5 GA Batmans that came back today poke2.gif