• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2 BOOKS LEFT!! PRICES REDUCED AGAIN!! FS: RAW EC, DC SWAMP THING 1 RAW VF, TFTC 46 CRACKED OUT CGC 5.0 GA & BA!!

64 posts in this topic

NEW BOOKS UP NOW!!

Hello once again everyone! Got a good mix of stuff today- ECs Marvel & DC SA & BA...Slabbed and raw!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

I reserve the right to not do business with boardies on my personal "Do-Not-Sell-To" & "More-Trouble-Than-They-Are-Worth" lists (chances are you're on my ignore list too, so don't expect any replies).

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. Slabs are $13 for the first and $2 for each additional.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Shock Suspenstories #9 5.5/6.0 OW/W - $250 SOLD! Book is flat, glossy and solid with great color.  Slightly miscut.  2 color breaking creases across bottom right corner of fc.  Small staple tears and moderate spine wear.  Bc has light ink smudging along lower left edge.

sss9fc.jpg

sss9bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Batman #171 5.0/5.5 OW - $185 SOLD!  Nice flat book with cool date stamp on top edge of fc.  Everything well attached.  Color breaking spine wear with 3-4 small tears.  Slight spine roll.  Light color rub above the "A" in BATMAN.  Bc dingy.

bat171fc.jpg

bat171bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Tales From The Crypt #46 CRACKED OUT CGC Universal 5.0 LT/OW -  was $375 $320 NOW $300!! cracked this one out myself, top edge of pages are LT and there is a chip off of the top corner of the 1st page. 

tfoc46fc.jpg

tfoc46bc.jpg

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

tfoc46label.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Iron Man #1 6.0/6.5 OW/W - $325 SOLD! Glossy, flat & solid copy with great color.  Several longer non color breaking spine dents/bends and several small color breaking spine creases.  Right edge center of fc has a small area of moisture rippling and a very small area of tiny chipping.  Top and bottom edge wear with thumb creasing.  Bc dingy. 

im1fc.jpg

im1bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Amazing Spider-Man #50 4.0/4.5 C/OW - $200 SOLD!  Glossy and solid with good color.  Everything well attached.  2-3 longer color breaking creases at lower right fc, lower right edge of fc, and upper left corner of fc.  Several vertical color breaking creases along spine.  Slight spine lift.  Interior cover tanning and some foxing along spine.  Top edge overhang chipping.  Small smudge/stain on "W" near center of bc.

asm50fc.jpg

asm50bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

3 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Amazing Spider-Man #50 4.0/4.5 C/OW - $200  Glossy and solid with good color.  Everything well attached.  2-3 longer color breaking creases at lower right fc, lower right edge of fc, and upper left corner of fc.  Several vertical color breaking creases along spine.  Slight spine lift.  Interior cover tanning and some foxing along spine.  Top edge overhang chipping.  Small smudge/stain on "W" near center of bc.

asm50fc.jpg

asm50bc.jpg

I’ll take this one please

Marvel Premiere #15 5.0/5.5 OW - was $80 $60 NOW SOLD!!  Glossy and solid with great color.  Multiple non color breaking dents & minor wrinkles.  Several small color breaking spine creases and minor staple tears.  Blunted corners with small creases.  Top edge left fc color breaking thumb creasing with tiny tears and a very tiny chip.  Bc cover has minor light staining at left edge center.

mp15fc.jpg

mp15bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Captain Marvel #1 6.5/7.0 OW - was $60 NOW SOLD!! Solid, flat book with great color.  Very minor edge wear, all edges.  Several small color breaking spine creases.  Small staple tears.  Blunted corners with small color breaking creases.  Bc moderately dingy

cm1fc.jpg

cm1bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo