• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay 1c NR - Justice League 237 Patton page, 2000AD Judge Dredd Sullivan page

3 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

I have a couple of things on ebay starting at 1 cent with no reserve!  They are:

1.  A page from Justice League of America issue 237 by by Conway Patton Machlan with Elongated Man!

2. A Judge Dredd page from 2000 AD, from the "Pit" storyline by John Wagner and Lee Sullivan

ebay link

I also put up as BINs some of the things I have on my LoserContm Gallery. However if you are reading this, you should just buy it from me via CAF since it's cheaper there

Link to LoserCon 2018 Gallery

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Hi Folks,

I have a couple of things on ebay ending tomorrow.  They all started at 1 cent with no reserve and the next bid could win it for you!  The items and current prices are:

1.  A page from Justice League of America issue 237 by by Conway Patton Machlan with Elongated Man! - $26

2. A Judge Dredd page from 2000 AD, from the "Pit" storyline by John Wagner and Lee Sullivan -$26

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin