• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pseudo ComiCon: Hale, Harren, Vess, Young, etc

2 posts in this topic

Getting into the spirit of things in a big way... which is my way of saying I had a minor coup today at SDCC and I'm not even there.
And now the recoup begins to lessen the heavy blow.

My CAF FS galleries have been added to, with most everything listed BELOW cost!

I've got a whole FS folder of nothing but James Harren BPRD and Rumble pieces, including a Rumble Cover. 

The other FS folder includes:
Charles Vess - Marquis watercolor cover published by ONI
Skottie Young - I Hate Fairyland cover. Unused but a fantastic image (and 1/2 the price ;)
Phil Hale - A number of pencil drawings and collages, including some very rare Johnny Badhair pencil drawings. Some of them fairly large. All with prices dropped.

If someone wants to buy more than one piece, I'll see what I can do to save them an additional few bucks as well.

And the Harren FS gallery is here: http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=178624

Post SDCC Update:

I have updated the general FS gallery with some new material, including a couple great examples by Matt Gordon.
Removed the items that are sold from both FS galleries, so now everything is up to date in the listings.

Dropped some of the prices even more on a few pieces. Some of these are screaming deals, especially on all the remaining Harren pages and Rumble cover!