• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
10 10

312 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Planet 50- CGC 9.2- $1350

My under copy :foryou:

IMG_0009.PNG

:takeit: per PM.

Well, this has been a fun thread. There are still at TON of great books available. I am going to leave it up for several days. I know that the highest graded copies are not cheap but I paid a lot for them too. There is definitely something pretty cool about having the best known copy of an iconic golden age comic. 

If you want to make offers you are welcome to

If you have a Suspense 3, a Startling 49 or a 5.5 or better Blue Beetle 52 you want to trade PM me. I am also always looking to upgrade my Phantom Lady 18.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 hours ago, Markentoth said:

You got that 65! You won the day.

Thanks! I saw you posted your "take" within a few seconds of mine, and then started doubting whether I'd actually landed the 65, especially when I saw quick-draw Markentoth was also making a play for the book!

Anyhow, you took home one of the biggest fishes of the sales thread, that totally incredible #30 with out-of-this-world colors. Doubt another copy like that will come around again.

:martini:to that!

5 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Thanks Kent.  It took about an hour but figured it would be nice. 

It's like when you get a hot towel after a meal, or there is a gentleman handing out mints in the can at a restaurant, you just know it's a classy joint.