• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 1

179 posts in this topic

can i go against my shill? my shill name is gossip.gif redhook

Hey Eddly I looked up your score from the last contest to judge my competition and I have a question. Did you quit?

yes i did quit. tonofbricks.gif

Hey, I get to go Postal in the first round!

Hi Jeff! hi.gif

Hi Brad hi.gif Good Luck!

If I have to lose, at least I'm losing to the reigning CHAMP! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Don't worry.....now that I have a "rep" I'll probably spit the bit early! 27_laughing.gif

You won't "lose" if he beats you. You will just get knocked down to the losers bracket. There you have to lose again to go to the Mega Losers bracket. Then, you must lose again to be eliminated.

yeahok.gif

poke2.gif

Hey, I get to go Postal in the first round!

Hi Jeff! hi.gif

Hi Brad hi.gif Good Luck!

If I have to lose, at least I'm losing to the reigning CHAMP! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Don't worry.....now that I have a "rep" I'll probably spit the bit early! 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif You must have missed my total score in the last one. frown.gif and I didn't miss a round. 27_laughing.gif

You see, what intrigues me is that Team America sent me this PM (Quoted Below) directly referred to you. What gives? Does he have it in for you?

"Since iyam the alta-ego of sum 1 already entered in yo contest.....Iyam wif drawing. EYE Deecided it woodnt be right to B playin twice. Tanks any wA. Donut want to FuuukUP yer Contest. Preshhate it if U juss sA I wifdrawwed! "

You see, what intrigues me is that Team America sent me this PM (Quoted Below) directly referred to you. What gives? Does he have it in for you?

"Since iyam the alta-ego of sum 1 already entered in yo contest.....Iyam wif drawing. EYE Deecided it woodnt be right to B playin twice. Tanks any wA. Donut want to FuuukUP yer Contest. Preshhate it if U juss sA I wifdrawwed! "

Sounds like JC needs a spell-checker program for his PMs.