• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 1

179 posts in this topic

I know I wasn't going to start this until the current contest is over. But I am going on a short vacation next week and won't be able to wait. Seems like there will be a winner announced once Arty sends in his grade.

So, for this first round. Grades are due in by Tuesday June 28th at 6pm est.

The next book will be listed about 30 minutes after that and any next deadline. If the contest between Arty and Redhook continues to go on, they will be granted Bye's this first round. So, if your matched up against them, you get a Bye too.

ROUND 1

Player 1vs2

Player 3vs4

Player 5vs6

Player 7vs8

Player 9vs10

Player 11vs12

Player 13vs14

Player 15vs16

Player 17vs18

Player 19vs20

Player 21vs22

Player 23vs24

Player 25vs26

Player 27v28

Player 29v30

Player 31v32

Player 33vs34

Player 35vs36

Player 37vs38

Player 39vs40

Player 41vs42

Player 43vs44

Player 45vs46

Player 47vs48

Player 49vs50

Player 51vs52

Player 53vs54

Player 55vs56

New Label: OW/W Pages. No graders notes. PM me with questions. Marks on the black header are pieces of fuzz, not marks on the book.

book1front.jpg

book1back.jpg

All the settings were right. I can make it bigger. Jpg's suck. They look so nice when they are .tif's but when you convert they just get ruined. This book has 600 pixels per inch, where as say the last one that Nikos did had 400. I have no idea, if this one gets complaints I can run it through again or another scanner to try and combat.

Why do they need a bye?

I'm sure they could grade two books in one day. poke2.gif

Also some people don't post here on weekends so starting your contest now may be a bad idea.

Wait till Monday. gossip.gif