• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Giant August Summer Sale! Recap Pg 22 Hundreds of SA/BA DC's & Marvels
1 1

430 posts in this topic

Action Comics #278 FINE 6.0 arrival date on top FC (OSPG $72.00) $50.00 $45.00 $28.00

Great eye appeal - inks and colors are sharp and no major defects - just minor spine, edge and corner wear.....and now it's 60% off.

act278.JPG

act278a.JPG

act278d.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

Amazing Spider-Man #47 VF/VF+ 8.0/8.5 MJ and Peter's 1st Date!

Gorgeous copy with wonderful cover gloss and colors. I'm close to calling it a standalone VF+ but I feel much more comfortable labeling it a "tweener" that really straddles the area between the two. However, it is improvable and I'm confident a press will bump it there. (OSPG $124.00 in VF, $200.00 in VF+) $135.00 :news: Now $108.00

asm47.JPG

asm47a.JPG

asm47b.JPG

Edited by Kramerica

And that is going to do it for my latest sales thread my friends. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and the pickups! (worship) I'm going to be sending out invoices either late tonight/tomorrow morning and I'll get a recap up as soon as I can. I'm not sure how long I'll keep the thread open so shoot me a PM if you have any questions.