• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kramerica's Giant August Summer Sale! Recap Pg 22 Hundreds of SA/BA DC's & Marvels
1 1

430 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Amen! And in your honor I'm going to throw on the Royal Scam in its entirety

I have seen them live several times, and Kid Charlemagne is one of those that just seems exceptional live ... maybe it's everyone in the place singing along, or could be just some extra energy from Fagen.  Great album, not sure which of their albums are my favorite though ... very tough call, although personally I can listen to Aja over and over again...  They are all good!  :preach:

3 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Here's a nice looking SA DC squarebound 

80 Page Giant #2 FINE 6.0 (OSPG $54.00) $34.00 $25.00 Now $20.00

2 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Another super looking squarebound 

80 Page Giant #13 6.5/7.0 (OSPG $59.00) $30.00 $25.00 Now $15.00

80pg13.JPG

80pg13b.JPG

80pg2a.JPG

80pg2b.JPG

80pg2.JPG

I will take both of these Mark.

13 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

80 Page Giant #2 FINE 6.0 (OSPG $54.00) $34.00 $25.00 Now $20.00

80 Page Giant #13 6.5/7.0 (OSPG $59.00) $30.00 $25.00 Now $15.00

I will take both of these Mark.

^^ Outstanding - thanks Greg :headbang:

16 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

I have seen them live several times, and Kid Charlemagne is one of those that just seems exceptional live ... maybe it's everyone in the place singing along, or could be just some extra energy from Fagen.  Great album, not sure which of their albums are my favorite though ... very tough call, although personally I can listen to Aja over and over again...  They are all good!  :preach:

Same here.  Just a FANTASTIC Album! ...Flame On to Steely Dan!!

1 hour ago, musicmeta said:

Same here.  Just a FANTASTIC Album! ...Flame On to Steely Dan!!

18 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Oh man, I can add a lot to this post but I have to start posting here so I'll come back to this. What I will say is that Royal Scam and Aja are by far my two favorites and I also absolutely love The Nightfly by Donald Fagen :banana: I'm usually listening to some live bootleg by them as well since they've now begun to trickle out on YouTube. RIP Sir Becker, you will be missed. I love how he made Fagen promise to carry on the band as his last wish.

:news: Claimed by crassus (thumbsu

Okay, time to get started but we need a new freebie! Well, a few of you have asked for some Turok so let's not only list some HG Turok's but the next lucky buyer ($15.00 minimum) also takes home a 4.0 copy of Turok #47 (thumbsu 

tu47.JPG

Edited by Kramerica