• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Everett!!

73 posts in this topic

Bill Everett was in recovery and a member of a world renowned twelve step fellowship at the time of his death.Unfortunately the damage had been done.As a recovering alcholic myself,I find it amazing that he was able to crank out the diverse body of work that he blessed us with.Ironically,I traded away the Bethlehem copies of Astonishing # 3 and 5 at a Richmond con several years ago.I still regret that to this day.Man was i : tonofbricks.gif toasted that day.I sure wouldn't mind seeing

some more interior pages from his venus run if any of you feel motivated.

GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Thank you,sir,and what a (ahem) TIMELY example.That issue is now on my want list.Everett did a story in Bible Tales For Young Folks # 2.Strange to see his art in that title during the heyday of his horror work.Thank you for taking the time to post that.You are so cool.If I had a daughter I would allow you to marry her.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

cloud9.gif

Jimbo: My wife wants to know when you might have an eligible daughter; I thing she's eyeing the space taken up by me and my comics. In the meantime, here's a page from Venus 17 (one of my favorites) that I posted earlier, but who's counting, right?

54b31f17.jpg