• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader's Report on his visit to Pulpfest 26-28 July 2018

11 posts in this topic

The Leader attended Pulpfest in Cranberry, PA and filed this photographic report for your enjoyment.

The Leader’s Report on his visit to Pulpfest 26-28 July 2018.

https://pristine.webspaceforme.net/Facebook/pulpfest18/pulpfestjuly2018/mainintropage.html

2 hours ago, PopKulture said:

Thanks for the report!  It was nice to put names to some of the faces I see each year at the Windy City show.  :foryou:

I didn't see many paperback dealers - were they under-represented for the most part?

Mike Chomko was selling for an estate several hardcover science books and about 100 unread glossy sf paperbacks from the 1950s and early 1960s. I bought 16 of the paperbacks at 3.00 each that had some special interest to me including the Superman prototype "Gladiator" by Philip Wylie. Texas comic book dealer Buddy Saunders bought the rest of the paperbacks.

3 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

Mike Chomko was selling for an estate several hardcover science books and about 100 unread glossy sf paperbacks from the 1950s and early 1960s. I bought 16 of the paperbacks at 3.00 each that had some special interest to me including the Superman prototype "Gladiator" by Philip Wylie. Texas comic book dealer Buddy Saunders bought the rest of the paperbacks.

It's about time you spent some money at one of these shows :baiting:GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

...this one looked fun... I might have to pencil this in next year, now that it's on the East Coast.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, the_Leader_knows said:

The Leader attended Pulpfest in Cranberry, PA and filed this photographic report for your enjoyment.

The Leader’s Report on his visit to Pulpfest 26-28 July 2018.

https://pristine.webspaceforme.net/Facebook/pulpfest18/pulpfestjuly2018/mainintropage.html

(worship) (worship) (worship)