• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alex Schomburg book recommendations?

9 posts in this topic

The Thrilling Comic Book Cover Art of Alex Schomburg

Might check ebay and abe books to see if you can find a less expensive copy.  There is a hardback limited edition with some extra images.

https://www.amazon.com/Thrilling-Comic-Book-Cover-Schomburg/dp/B003L1X32W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1533676785&sr=8-2&keywords=thrilling+comic+book+cover+art+of+alex+schomburg

48 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

The Thrilling Comic Book Cover Art of Alex Schomburg

Might check ebay and abe books to see if you can find a less expensive copy.  There is a hardback limited edition with some extra images.

https://www.amazon.com/Thrilling-Comic-Book-Cover-Schomburg/dp/B003L1X32W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1533676785&sr=8-2&keywords=thrilling+comic+book+cover+art+of+alex+schomburg

this looks great- thanks!
I don't want to be tossing around all my awesome marvels- not!

Edited by Frank Grow

3 hours ago, Frank Grow said:

Hey all, I'm looking for a high quality book featuring the classic golden age superhero/war covers by Schomburg, along the lines of the LB Cole "Blacklight" book.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Are you looking for a source or looking for recommendations/suggestions as to which issues to buy?

2 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

Are you looking for a source or looking for recommendations/suggestions as to which issues to buy?

Just a book of high quality full size (or bigger) cover reproductions.

1 hour ago, Frank Grow said:

this looks great- thanks!
I don't want to be tossing around all my awesome marvels- not!

The Thrilling Comic Book Cover Art of Alex Schomburg

I have one of these - if you'd like it pm me

Edited by Heronext

1 hour ago, Frank Grow said:

Just a book of high quality full size (or bigger) cover reproductions.

lol  MIs read your original request.  Thought that you were looking for a high grade copy of a book featuring a Schomberg cover.  Never heard of Blacklight and assumed that it was a comic book title  :blush:  :boo:

3 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

lol  MIs read your original request.  Thought that you were looking for a high grade copy of a book featuring a Schomberg cover.  Never heard of Blacklight and assumed that it was a comic book title  :blush:  :boo:

Blacklight is a bad azz book of LB Cole art- check it out if youre a fan, affordable on amazon.

Edited by Frank Grow