• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Giant Size X-men 1 that I *accidentally* bought... (story inside)

22 posts in this topic

I'd probably drop it a bit more due to staining on the front and back covers.  The book is about a 5.0 without the staining and that much staining has me more in the 3.0 / 3.5 range.  He called it a mid grade book which although vague would be in the 5.0 - 6.0 grade range to me.  I would call that copy a low grade copy due to the staining.  I'd contact E-bay about returning it for not being as specified.  Good luck

On 8/13/2018 at 4:48 AM, SerialGrape said:

Okay, I dont think I over spent too much including shipping and import tax then...

If I were to have this book submitted for grading, would it be worth getting it pressed before hand. I know the term 'worth' is subjective in this regard, but would it have any impact on the grade at all? Paging @joeypost?

I know the pictures make it hard to judge, I'll upload some better ones as soon as it's in hand.

Thanks lads!

Use ebay returns and say it didn't match description.