• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-Man McFarlane, Larson, Venom run 298-349 incuding all keys

21 posts in this topic

Up for sale is one of the greatest run of all comic books. Amazing Spider-Man 298 - 349 including the first Venom appearance and storyline. Begins with Todd McFarlane and transitions to Eric Larsen. All books there!!!

I bought this collection from the original owner  and what I did was take ASM 300 out, had it pressed, and it came back CGC 9.6 with WHITE pages.  He stored his books two comics per bag with no board. I took pictures of each book and placed them one comic in new bag and board.  Most books had a curl to them (you can see in pictures) and that’s why I had 300 pressed.  Hopefully that gives you an idea of the condition these books are in. I am not saying each book will grade 9.6. Please don’t say a handful of books look like a 9.0 and demand a partial refund. I will do full refund but no partial refunds.  Please examine each picture carefully before committing. 

GPA on ASM 300 is $806. I am asking $1,000 for the entire run.  This includes the first appearance of Eddie Brock,  the entire Todd MacFarlane run, the first venom cover, and other classic venom covers.  This is one smoking deal ! 

Shipping is $30.00 for two USPS Priority Mail shipments with Signature Confirmation.  The graded book will ship separately with additional protection. US address only. 

First to claim it wins. 

Returns accepted if not completely satisfied for purchase price less shipping (14 days)

No probation list and I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I feel uncomfortable with. 

Paypal and money order accepted 

If you have any questions please let me know 

972C81ED-E521-49B5-A70F-23894C82829C.jpeg

8DDA9ED8-978F-4B66-8884-39942472AAFD.jpeg