• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 6.5 F+

6 posts in this topic

I just recently acquired a slabbed 7.0 of this book, so my raw 6.5 is no longer necessary for my collection.

I WILL be posting a scan of this book tomorrow (and I understand on a raw, that everyone would like to see one).... however, people who are generally familiar with my grading and the like have sometimes snapped up a book before I even have a chance to post the scan.

It's a nice 6.5, well centered. Defects include some spine wear, small wear at the bottom left hand corner, small tear (less than 1/2 inch) on the cover, but hard to see it cause it blends in with the white part of the cover, minor spine roll. Sounds like a lot of defects, but book presents beautifully. Bought at a Sotheby's auction (by the person who sold me the book Steve Ritter) and graded a 6.5 as well, by both he and the people who auctioned the book. Nice white cover, nice cover gloss and inks. Page quality is a very respectable off white to white. No restoration.

I offer full money back guarantee if not satisfied with your purchase. Get it slabbed and it's PLOD? I'll give you your money back as well. There is none, so I'm very confident in my grade and my look at the book. Steve Ritter (for those of you who know him) is an excellent grader as well so I felt good when I bought the book from him.

Best offer takes it, not looking for anything crazy... and I will take part of it back in trade if you have a key (or minor key) to offer in return (anything in the 6.5-8.5 range) works for me as well... PM me with an offer, best and first offer I find acceptable will take it.

One last thing, if you want to get an accurately graded book at a bargain, you're looking at the right listing: Feel free to give yourself a nice discount off guide when making your bid, I am ready to deal on this book...

I will consider trades guys, especially if it is for a key (raw or slabbed, most board members have had pretty good raw grading) or even a minor key but then I'd expect a little closer to value for value...