• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low to Mid grade recent buys

45 posts in this topic

I though this would be a fun place for all of us who can't afford the super nice NM stuff to post pics of our recent purchases, along with what we got them for. I'll go first. I picked this one up a couple days ago at a local shop.

spiderman4web.jpg

Got it for $40. It has pen on the front and back covers, but complete and in fairly solid shape. I've been putting together a reader copy collection of asm 1-20 as of late, and this book was a welcome addittion. If anybody's got anything they're looking to sell or trade, I'm looking for the following issues, 1,2,3,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,17,18,19 and 20.Alright, who's next!-Chris

Nice pickup. 893applaud-thumb.gif Though I don't collect low grade stuff myself (no need as the comics I want are cheap and plentiful in VF), I appreciate the fact that other's can love a reader copy as much as the next guy loves his slabbed 9.6. thumbsup2.gif

Oh. and yay.gifWELCOME TO THE BOARDS! yay.gif

Mid-grade key, with nice eye appeal, and a very cool read. Subby back then was kind of like one of those wrestlers that you just aren't sure are supposed to be good or bad guys.

I looked for a decent yet affordable copy of this book for a long time:

FF4.jpg

Mid-grade key, with nice eye appeal, and a very cool read. Subby back then was kind of like one of those wrestlers that you just aren't sure are supposed to be good or bad guys.

FF4.jpg [/quote

Super book, one of my all-time favorites. 893applaud-thumb.gif Need to rebuy a decent copy that I will be content with for many years to come.

FF4.jpg [/quote

Super book, one of my all-time favorites. 893applaud-thumb.gif Need to rebuy a decent copy that I will be content with for many years to come.

FF#4.................... cloud9.gif

i have 2 copies now, niether of which was an Original purchase. one of the few marvels from 1962-1964 that i didn't pluck off the shelf myself.

nevertheless, absolutely among my handful of alltime faves...............

You bet, the more you buy the bigger the discount!

Just email after you have picked out or have a idea of what you need, and I will happy to work out some type of agreeable price. Make sure you mentioned the CGC Board as where you heard about us.

Brian

Surfer dudes - those TOS books are at the outer edge of midgrade.

I date myself when I recall that VF was once considered "high grade" for SA books (I guess it still is for GA)