• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So i'm not feeling too good, can't do much today. Can't concentrate so I went to the board across the street

41 posts in this topic

and I read a thread authored by a guy who's claiming to want to make a Superman fan film starring himself as Superman and himself as Lex Luthor.  After 6 pages or so someone suggest posting some pages of the -script. 

I promise to not leave here again. 

Edited by NoMan

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

and I read a thread authored by a guy who's claiming to want to make a Superman fan film starring himself as Superman and himself as Lex Luthor.  After 6 pages or so someone suggest posting some pages of the --script the guy is writing. 

Good call. 

"Across the street" has come to imply "legitimate competition."

It is not.

One way or another I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha. One way or another I'm gonna see ya, meet ya meet ya meet ya!

Awfully quiet here in Dallas about them, haven't heard a peep!

There out ta get me, they won't catch me, cause I'm innocent!

12 minutes ago, NoMan said:

and I read a thread authored by a guy who's claiming to want to make a Superman fan film starring himself as Superman and himself as Lex Luthor.  After 6 pages or so someone suggest posting some pages of the --script. 

He probably will play Lois Lane. Well make that Louis Lane :P

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

One way or another I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha. One way or another I'm gonna see ya, meet ya meet ya meet ya!

Awfully quiet here in Dallas about them, haven't heard a peep!

You talken' about the Butthole Surfers? They got a new album coming out. 

Just now, NoMan said:
3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You talken' about the Butthole Surfers? They got a new album coming out. 

That's guns n roses....

Songs called "out to get me", give it a listen?

1 minute ago, The Lions Den said:
9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Can't post it on the boards, it has slight cursing (thumbsu

I'm pretty sure that's the best album they're ever going to make...

Agreed! But if you hadn't grown up listening to it, the rest might sound alright ha. How did you like the new release of the song by Guns N Roses that was cut from the "appetite" album?

I think it is called "Shadow of you Love" or some such jazz... it holds up pretty good still :) 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Agreed! But if you hadn't grown up listening to it, the rest might sound alright ha. How did you like the new release of the song by Guns N Roses that was cut from the "appetite" album?

I think it is called "Shadow of you Love" or some such jazz... it holds up pretty good still :) 

I haven't heard that one...yet. Thanks for the tip...

1 minute ago, The Lions Den said:
4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I haven't heard that one...yet. Thanks for the tip...

It might be on the internet already :wishluck: but it was released onto a crazy expensive box set by G'N'R' earlier this year....

37 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's guns n roses....

Songs called "out to get me", give it a listen?

check out  "I'm The Only Hell My Momma Ever Raised",  by Johnny Paycheck ………. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

4 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm The Only Hell My Momma Ever Raised",  by Johnny Paycheck

I listened to it :foryou: seems to always be a bit of truth to country music. I don't know a lot of it lol but Lord knows that a lot of it can hit home.....God Bless MOTHER'S!!!

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I listened to it :foryou: seems to always be a bit of truth to country music. I don't know a lot of it lol but Lord knows that a lot of it can hit home.....God Bless MOTHER'S!!!

I like it all, brother..... Paige was my guitar guru, but Slash in many ways transcended him..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu