• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

submitting your own artwork
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 8/24/2018 at 11:35 PM, Joshua Janove said:

If I am not an authenticated witness, can I still draw my own sketch on a blank variant and send it in for a yellow label?

Someone from CGC would have to witness it I do believe.

there is a process, for the specifics you will have to contact CGC at some point. 

On 8/24/2018 at 11:35 PM, Joshua Janove said:

If I am not an authenticated witness, can I still draw my own sketch on a blank variant and send it in for a yellow label?

I suggest calling CGC and get your answers right from the horses mouth.

https://www.cgccomics.com/contact/

you can get books CGC signature series without a witness.

You can register with CGC as an artist /creator and provide a sample of your signature. There is a form you fill in for this purpose.

Then fill in the correct submission form with the correct sections filled in and send the book off. Once they receive it they contact you to validate that you the creator completed the work and signed it.

It is a good idea to contact CGC directly and ask your questions, they can send you what you need via PDF's and to your email.

Edited by Artboy99