• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: WALKING DEAD #1, 2, 3, 4, 19 CGC Graded LIMITED OFFER

10 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

This is my first sales thread in years! I'm offering some early issues of THE WALKING DEAD for a friend of mine. Books will only be available here exclusively until Tuesday (Aug. 28) morning. 

DETAILS

• Global shipping: We'll ship anywhere, however the buyer chooses, but the buyer is to pay actual cost.
  • Pick-ups: Yes, definitely to save on the cost of shipping, etc.
  • Returns: None.
  • Availability: Books available here exclusively until the morning of Aug. 28 (Tuesday), at which point this thread will be closed and the books then offered for sale elsewhere.
  • Payment methods: PayPal, cash (in person only), money orders (has to be the type accepted in Canada).
  • Currency: Prices listed are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Please pay in CAD.
  • Time payments: Possibly. Please contact me to discuss.
  • Offers: Please feel free via DM, but :takeit: always trumps all.
  • Item location: Montreal, QC Canada
  • References: I don't know many people here, but I have done business with @crassus @pickycollector @Jordysnordy numerous times to list but a few.
  • I refuse to sell to those on probation or in the Hall of Shame.

Now on to the good stuff! :banana:

Edited by KEY ISSUES Comics
typo

THE WALKING DEAD #1 CGC 9.8 WP White label (Pressed)
Price: $3,250.00 CAD

NOTE: The smudge along the left edge is from my camera lens. Sorry. :S

This copy was pressed as mentioned above. There are 5-6 tiny spine ticks, one of which is noticeable, but my buddy who is a CGC witness told me he thinks it's really sharp, for whatever that's worth.

1480183476_Photo2018-08-2682042AM.thumb.jpg.26e5ce9ec55db7a89db5418ef49c2ea7.jpg

Edited by KEY ISSUES Comics