• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Crime Can't Win 42
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Evening everyone.  I am the very fresh, very new guy, in my 50's.  Been away from Comics for 40+ years, but having fun learning from those that have been around.  Please don't chastise me too much for submitting too much info, and too many pics.  Not sure how to take better pics, and have no access to a scanner..? As I mentioned, I'm the newest old guy here maybe.

This book has a little corner damage, it has a slight blemish along the top edge above the (3) ...'s, what looks to be a little scuff on back cover near upper right corner, and I couple of little nicks on the back cover as seen from the inside pics of it, one very near the spine, and one near lower corner.  Staples look very nice.  Spine may show a little wear nearing the bottom..?? Pages look light tan...?? idk.  Oh, and the advertisements!!  Could use a cleaning and pressing, but I've never seen results of such an operation.  Anyway, Thank You! for such a great page. 

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3123.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

IMG_3126.JPG

IMG_3116.JPG