• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - EVERYTHING SOLD!!! Low (low) grade Keys and Atlas/Marvel Horror

32 posts in this topic

Here is the biggest Key of this group!

Strange Tales 89! I don't even know how to grade this sucker - complete and nicely attached, but someone beat it. I mean took a stick and beat it. Multiple tear marks through the entire book from when someone took a stick and hit the book ripping all the way through. I tried to take pictures to show what it looks like. Its all there . . . I've sold rough copies for crazy numbers, so I am going to ask $200, but open to offers . . . 

SOLD!!!

comic470.jpg

comic471.jpg

IMG_20180829_194800577.jpg

IMG_20180829_194906022.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

Last one for today, and also a nice Key book

Showcase 37, first Metal Men - also hard to grade for same reason as the Strange Tales 89. This book was abused with a stick. Not as much as ST 89, but took a beating. Otherwise everything there and attached. Not sure how to grade this either, but I'll ask $30. 

SOLD!!!

comic456.jpg

comic457.jpg

IMG_20180829_195002149.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

Just now, Qua-Brot said:

Last one for today, and also a nice Key book

Showcase 37, first Metal Men - also hard to grade for same reason as the Strange Tales 89. This book was abused with a stick. Not as much as ST 89, but took a beating. Otherwise everything there and attached. Not sure how to grade this either, but I'll ask $30. 

comic456.jpg

comic457.jpg

IMG_20180829_195002149.jpg

:takeit:

18 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Here is the biggest Key of this group!

Strange Tales 89! I don't even know how to grade this sucker - complete and nicely attached, but someone beat it. I mean took a stick and beat it. Multiple tear marks through the entire book from when someone took a stick and hit the book ripping all the way through. I tried to take pictures to show what it looks like. Its all there . . . I've sold rough copies for crazy numbers, so I am going to ask $200, but open to offers . . . 

comic470.jpg

comic471.jpg

IMG_20180829_194800577.jpg

IMG_20180829_194906022.jpg

Take this and TOS 3 per our PM

2 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Ok, so this isn't a Timely or Marvel - but it is Ditko! 

Out of This World 5 - 1.8-2.0, chunk out of bottom of cover, spine is rough but attached, cf attached. I love this cover, and if you like Ditko, you have to get these Charlton books! $25

comic472.jpg

comic473.jpg

:takeit: