• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 2

167 posts in this topic

50 Minutes left until deadline. Results posting might be a little late because I have to run out. Miss the deadline by 7pm est, automatic loss.

Still needs grades from.

WINNERS

#9 Brockley

#33 Norinn Radd

LOSERS

#27 jbud73

#54 wasonff

15 mins... sumo.gif

Sorry guys. I forgot. Just submitted my grade. I punted. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

With the time zones and the system clock screwed up I no FRIKKEN idea when 7 PM is! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Always PM the grade in the day/night before in case something comes up.

makepoint.gif

Russ is out on a run for his better half. So we can talk behind his back. Anybody? devil.gif

Russ is a credit to the human race. There, hows that?

C'mon CS. It's half past midnight here, im knackered! popcorn.gif

Maybe you should withdraw? 27_laughing.gifwink.gif Who's your opponent again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

makepoint.gif *braveheart style* I'll neverrrr back doon!

I don't get this. CS gives us constant updates on who needs to send in a grade, etc., and then when the moment of truth comes, he's no where to be found? confused-smiley-013.gif

Then again, I think it's time I joined the Loser's Circle, as I can't grade those "tanned beauties" worth [embarrasing lack of self control]. Might as well ask my Ouija board.