• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pgm amazing spiderman 2
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi..i only have two pictures

Just got back from a con and the book is at my dad's away from my kids and cheetos hands 

I usually would send for clean and press. The seller put as vg but it looks really sharp. Back cover is fine. Sorry about flash...its fine underneath.

I guess the main question is how many points do you take off from cover. The pages are pure white 

20180831_153621.jpg

20180831_153841.jpg

Kinda difficult with the book in the plastic plus no photo of the back cover. Yes id say those pages are white. 2 other things I see. A piece missing from the top cover and what looks to be a tape pull upper right by the date. Can't really see much else going on except for maybe some chipping up top. If the back is consistent with the front i'd be happy to have this book graded as VG !

It is much easier if you take the book out of the bag. Give a full cover scan or a pic of the front, and back covers and try not to crop them or shoot pics at too much of an angle. I softens any creases or cover damage. if you want to shoot different pics of certain areas of the book to show specific defects thats fine but always include a full front, and back pic, otherwise its like trying to piece a puzzle together.  Can't grade half a book. A shot of the center fold is nice too, and mention any unseen defects. Inner cover tanning, coupons clipped, staining, torn pages etc.

15 hours ago, DR.X said:

It is much easier if you take the book out of the bag. Give a full cover scan or a pic of the front, and back covers and try not to crop them or shoot pics at too much of an angle. I softens any creases or cover damage. if you want to shoot different pics of certain areas of the book to show specific defects thats fine but always include a full front, and back pic, otherwise its like trying to piece a puzzle together.  Can't grade half a book. A shot of the center fold is nice too, and mention any unseen defects. Inner cover tanning, coupons clipped, staining, torn pages etc.

:acclaim: