• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #641 SPOILERS ALERT

69 posts in this topic

This is comics. Unless you see the dead body, he's not dead. And even then...

...."I'm feeling better! I feel happy!"

"C'mon. Do us a favor." grin.gif

You'll be stone dead in a minute.

I'm willing to bet the Joker is not dead and he ends up killing Jason Todd again!!! With lots of crappy dialogue like "don't you stay dead kid" in the future I am excited to be a Batman fan. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I suppose I am totally out of the loop, like years out of the loop, but I just find out that Winnick was on that dumb MTV reality show (I assume everybody already knows this).

So, I don't know anything about Winnick on the show, as I never watched it, but somehow having an MTV working on Batman really rubs me the wrong way. I'm willing to be that the only reason he got such a nice gig is because of his pseudo-celebrity.

I dunno...am I too sensitive? Hey Winnick, stay outta my comics, you reality show ho!

I suppose I am totally out of the loop, like years out of the loop, but I just find out that Winnick was on that dumb MTV reality show (I assume everybody already knows this).

So, I don't know anything about Winnick on the show, as I never watched it, but somehow having an MTV working on Batman really rubs me the wrong way. I'm willing to be that the only reason he got such a nice gig is because of his pseudo-celebrity.

I dunno...am I too sensitive? Hey Winnick, stay outta my comics, you reality show ho!

I somewhat agree with you. However, apparently he did a great job on Outsiders.

I'm willing to be that the only reason he got such a nice gig is because of his pseudo-celebrity.

Now it's because he decided to ride the wave of his fellow reality buddy's wave of pseudo celebrity for being the first to die of AIDS on a show foreheadslap.gif

I'm willing to be that the only reason he got such a nice gig is because of his pseudo-celebrity.

Now it's because he decided to ride the wave of his fellow reality buddy's wave of pseudo celebrity for being the first to die of AIDS on a show foreheadslap.gif

boo.gif

Judd Winick was actually drawing a comic strip while on the Real World. Maybe some of you Bay Area forumites can recall?

I did a little 'net digging to catch this reference. So Winnick published a comic about this guy dying of AIDS? Ugh. Well, I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say that it's probably not Art Spiegelman-quality work.

Making a buck off a dead pseudo-celebrity. How crass. How soon can DC fire this guy?

boo.gif

Judd Winick was actually drawing a comic strip while on the Real World. Maybe some of you Bay Area forumites can recall?

http://www.frumpy.com/judd/