• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what would be more profitable?

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, keithl said:

Thanks for the info. I found it harder to find the 7 books around DCCP 22 then DCCP 22 itself. Think I will CGC the raw books and sit on them for a while. Im guessing they will be worth a lot more in time?

but will they outpace inflation or another investment?  Does that matter?

16 minutes ago, revat said:

but will they outpace inflation or another investment?  Does that matter?

I guess that's the question? Have a wait and see mind set, or post  them on feebay  now for a bit of a profit and hope some will sell? That's why I posted on here to see what others would say and what input I would get  to figure it out. I do have a bunch of DCCP 22  that I might list for sale and see what happens? Maybe keep the higher grade for long  term?

1 minute ago, keithl said:

I guess that's the question? Have a wait and see mind set, or post  them on feebay  now for a bit of a profit and hope some will sell? That's why I posted on here to see what others would say and what input I would get  to figure it out. I do have a bunch of DCCP 22  that I might list for sale and see what happens? Maybe keep the higher grade for long  term?

you can always post somewhat HIGH on ebay and take offers

4 hours ago, keithl said:

Thanks for the info. I found it harder to find the 7 books around DCCP 22 then DCCP 22 itself. Think I will CGC the raw books and sit on them for a while. Im guessing they will be worth a lot more in time?

"past performance is no guarantee of future results."

12 hours ago, keithl said:

there is not very much info on these books so pricing might be a bit tricky . but I think because they are rare I should do OK?

well it depends on how much you paid for them.