• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Golden Age!

44 posts in this topic

Just pulled out more original owner Golden Age. Free shipping in the United States, overseas shipping at cost. Can deliver to Baltimore Friday. Paypal strongly preferred. 14 day return, just let me know. First :takeit: in the thread takes the book. Am open to discussion via PM on any book.

BTW have many other Jumbo/Jungles, let me know if interested.

Edited by FlyingDonut

Just now, FlyingDonut said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

So, you bought these off the stands?

No. Got them today from the daughter of a guy who did.

So..., like..., third owner Golden Age?

Just now, lizards2 said:

So..., like..., third owner Golden Age?

If you'd like to be a in my sales thread, please by all means go ahead. I got the Jungles and Jumbos today from the daughter of the guy who bought them off the stands in 1940-41. He died in July. My contact - who I have been selling comics for since last year - this collection - was out there closing out her Dad's house and took them from his house. Yes. I am the third person to "own" them - in that I've "owned" them for five hours and she "owned" them since her father, who bought them, died. Again, if you'd like to be a in my sales thread, I enjoy our little tete-a-tetes.