• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: CGC Peter Pan Treasure Chest (1953 Dell Giant, and I mean GIANT!) (closed)

3 posts in this topic

One Golden Age book up today, but it's a toughie with only 1 sale on GPA in any grade in the last 3+ years. This copy has some wear as seen in the scan but overall the book is nice and tight with a great squared up spine (giant size books like this often get all bent out of shape). 212 off-white to white pages of 50's Disneyana.

Shipping is dependent on location, I ship via USPS and boxed/insured Priority Mail will be something like $15 in the US. I accept PP, checks, and MOs and as always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks).

1st :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins.

Peter Pan Treasure Chest CGC 4.5 OW/W Scarce Dell Giant $275.00

peterpan655.jpg

Edited by drbanner

8 minutes ago, 40YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Tough book to come by in grade! This book features a great splash panel if anyone gets it and de-slabs it. One of the greatest of the early fifties Dell Giants!

GLWTS!!

It's such a cool book, and if the Darlings only knew the adventure young Wendy was in for!  :cloud9:

pet2.2a.jpg