• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lots of golden age keys up on ebay today..

9 posts in this topic

just took a look on ebay today,lots of golden age goodies were just posted,,

larson tec 35,, silver steak 6[unrestored!] and others to name a few...darn it,, the larson tec 35 is restored,just pulled it up.....ill take a shot at the silver streak 6[5.5 unrestored...anyway take a look.....

i love larsons,but i like em untouched, just my personal prefernce...

me too, fella... me too!

I saw that copy at a show years ago being sold raw as unrestored but more than one dealer told me otherwise. Kudos to CGC for catching the cleaning reputed to have been done on it. --- Or - - did it get noticed only BECAUSE the rumor was generally thought to be true all along??

39_12_sb.JPG

takeit.gif

I guess it wasn't the type of dry cleaning that gets a blue label huh?

Somebody was dumb... screwy.gif

i love larsons,but i like em untouched, just my personal prefernce...

me too, fella... me too!

I saw that copy at a show years ago being sold raw as unrestored but more than one dealer told me otherwise. Kudos to CGC for catching the cleaning reputed to have been done on it. --- Or - - did it get noticed only BECAUSE the rumor was generally thought to be true all along??

Perhaps it was cleaned after those dealers had it?

The seller states "it was a 9.0 beforehand", which would imply to someone who didn't know better (i.e. me) that this ebayer had the book restored and resubbed it. If it was done in the distant past, then a 9.0 back then would be what, 7.5 by today's standards?