• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bounty's Halloween Harvest of Horror...30% OFF FINAL MARKDOWN...ALL BOOKS NOW LISTED! CLOSING BELL
7 7

1,000 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Hey I’m working too so I guess we’ll both miss something great. Napping wouldn’t get you fired but more likely dead on my job...lol

I’m curious how much of the Eerie Pubs run you have now? Got to be a pretty solid collection by now.

I own about a shortbox and a half of horror mags if I include Vampirellas. I don't need to own them all ( at this time ) instead I choose to acquire the books that catch my eye. I am happy with what I have though.

How about yourself?

6 hours ago, 90sChild said:

If someone wants to educate me on the re-used cover artwork, like the one above compared to Weird June 1970 on the previous page.  Were they the same stories or half new half old?  How can one be sure which came first without memorizing all the covers?

I would definitely not chew on the used diapers...., vampire, werewolf, or otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I own about a shortbox and a half of horror mags if I include Vampirellas. I don't need to own them all ( at this time ) instead I choose to acquire the books that catch my eye. I am happy with what I have though.

How about yourself?

Same as to what I buy. Several boxes worth now. I like most of the Eerie Pubs for their crazy covers but I’m still super early on in my collecting. With Warren I want Creepy, Eerie and Vampi from the beginning until the late 70’s periods. Everything else is on a case by case basis. Trying to get the harder stuff first when possible. 

Edited by N e r V

1 minute ago, N e r V said:

Same. I like most of the Eerie Pubs for their crazy covers but I’m still super early on in my collecting. With Warren I want Creepy, Eerie and Vampi from the beginning until the late 70’s periods. Everything else is on a case by case basis. Trying to get the harder stuff first when possible. 

there are ALOT of mags that I want to get. I seem to find more every day browsing these boards and threads like this.

I edited my post after you quoted it. It seems we collect for the same reasons but I have more mags than you which surprises me. You seem to be on a tear lately when I see you post on threads.

Either way you have great taste from what I see in what you are selecting.

15 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I would definitely not chew on the used diapers...., vampire, werewolf, or otherwise.

Shouldn’t you be chasing after Spiderman or something Lizzie???

too expensive these days - I've been reduced to Chuckton's and such.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Always wondered, is there a Lizards1 on the boards or does he only exist in the multiverse?

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Always wondered, is there a Lizards1 on the boards or does he only exist in the multiverse?

It's eBay carp - lizards was already taken.  :gossip: lizards2 will clamp down on your @zz..., and don't get me started on lizards3.

8 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I edited my post after you quoted it. It seems we collect for the same reasons but I have more mags than you which surprises me. You seem to be on a tear lately when I see you post on threads.

hrmmm. If I include all of my magazines I have 14 magazine shorts full. Hulk, Kull, Conan (6 shorts full of Conan ), Epics, Vampirellas, Horror titles, and select covers I like.

1 minute ago, Artboy99 said:

hrmmm. If I include all of my magazines I have 14 magazine shorts full. Hulk, Kull, Conan (6 shorts full of Conan ), Epics, Vampirellas, Horror titles, and select covers I like.

^^

Just now, Artboy99 said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Loser!! 

perspective....

Possibly...., :whee: