• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 3

133 posts in this topic

1 minute I grade left

# 46 THE_BEYONDER

BOOM!

That was Beyonder shooting himself in the foot.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

U = Mega-Loser!

Dont worry I did the same thing In Round 2 (Deadline on the long weekend) Christo_pull_hair.gif I consol myself by knowing that a victory in the Mega Losers category eliminates somebody devil.gif

1 minute I grade left

# 46 THE_BEYONDER

BOOM!

That was Beyonder shooting himself in the foot.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

U = Mega-Loser!

Dont worry I did the same thing In Round 2 (Deadline on the long weekend) Christo_pull_hair.gif I consol myself by knowing that a victory in the Mega Losers category eliminates somebody devil.gif

cloud9.gif

i deserve to be in the infinite losers... i submitted 7.5... but shortly after the round ended... i asked if i could change my grade, i was told no... i was going to change my grade to 7.0...

#24 Hobgoblin

#25 gaute

So I'm guessing that there was nothing in the rules about rematches?

gaute would be #23. #25 would be me bro, ImageMask. And you you ain't ready for none of this yet. 27_laughing.gif

#24 Hobgoblin

#25 gaute

So I'm guessing that there was nothing in the rules about rematches?

gaute would be #23. #25 would be me bro, ImageMask. And you you ain't ready for none of this yet. 27_laughing.gif

Oops! foreheadslap.gif You're right, I'm not ready for you yet... I haven't been demoted to the Mega Losers bracket just yet 27_laughing.gifhi.gif

But according to deathlok, I get a rematch of round 1 so soon.

Warlord,,,Thank you for keeping me in the winners circle, at least until the next round.

You can thank my indecision. I was wishy-washy and thinking it was either 8.0 or 9.0 depending on how that stain was factored in. Couldn't make up my mind so I shot in the middle hoping for a near-miss. acclaim.gif

Now let's plan what grade we are both submitting for the next round... ooops, foreheadslap.gif I was supposed to send that in a PM.. stooges.gif

#48 9.6 Stays in Losers

#51 7.5 Stays in Losers

Grading Gods smiled to these guys today... 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

You guessed the 7.5 right? poke2.gif