• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swamp Things #15 is it the published art?
1 1

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, romitaman said:

My apologies to the group...i thought it was mike browning who claimed to say something to me in 2016 san diego con which i know never happened with him...and that's what upset me in my previous post.

people here can post .......with ZERO accountability .....with multiple screen names...... without ever posting their real names or even an email address to verify when they make false statements. (which happens a lot, without any backlash sadly) 

i'd have realized who the original poster was had I known their name ....so again.....My Apologies for my mistake there.

I bought this cover for 4000 dollars cash in 2016 as the original 1974 swamp thing #15 cover and i also emailed this Dennis fellow last night to try to get to the bottom of this as I've never heard of him before last night.

I will certainly try to get my money back for being deceived by this collector.

MIKE BURKEY

THE ORIGINAL POSTER'S NAME IS ON THE THREAD, MIKE.

......... Michael Browning...i emailed you privately already...but i'll do it here also.......i apologize for posting your unpaid invoice from your art order you placed on july 4th 2018.

your full address was not in the email, (as some have written) but still, it was a mistake on my part that ANY of your shipping information was posted with the invoice, and again... i apologize for that as i hit send too quickly without reviewing my email better.