• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] $9 & under Buy 2 Get 1 Free! huge X-FACTOR lot added, and cheap too! Sets & Miniseries for sale - MISTER MIRACLE AMERICAN GODS CLONE CONSPIRACY + miniseries Limited Series & runs CLOSING SOON!
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Hello. I put together two longboxes of sets for a show this past weekend and while the show went well no sets got sold. So I am going to offer some here. Condition is generally not an issue with the recent sets at NM or better and the older ones VF or better. s/h in the US is $5 media mail for 1-25 books, $10 for 26+; international sales are fine but it will cost a ton I expect, PM first before buying. First unconditional :takeit: via PM or the thread gets the item; no one that I have on ignore or on the HoS or Probie lists. Returns are at buyers expense unless my mistake. Paypal is fine but you can mail payment as well. I am not going to have photos for everything but some I have handy; if you want a photo I will comply with all requests in a timely manner!

Okay, without further eloquence...

MISTER MIRACLE 1-12 sets (issue 12 is the final issue and is due for release on 10/24; I can add one to all orders or you can take 1-11 immediately if you want)

Regular "A" cover sets (3 available) $85 (and receive $10 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less)

"B" cover variant sets (3 available) $95 (and receive $10 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less)

Purchase both A & B cover sets $160 (and receive $20 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less)

DmAB_i-X4AAsiP_.jpgDmAB_i9X4AAWBqV.jpgDmAB9u7W0AAjS0A.jpgDmAB9u8WsAAy7Ho.jpgDmAB9u7XgAIIqjO.jpgDmAB9u7X4AAvbWS.jpgDmAB_jAX0AAffli.jpgDmAB_jCW4AAEgFP.jpg

DpfzqGVV4AALgVu.jpgDpfzqGMUUAAJUbe.jpgDpf0TYTXgAEHdr2.jpgDpf0TYpXUAsGHrW.jpg

Spider-Man: A Clone Conspiracy mixed cover sets $10 each (5 sets available) cover 1 is Dell'Otto and 2-5 are mixed, maybe Dell'Otto, maybe Lozano variants, maybe Bagley variants or maybe the other variants as well

NEIL GAIMAN'S AMERICAN GODS: SHADOWS 1-9 complete set  (receive $5 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less with each purchase)

Glenn Fabry cover set $20 (3 available)

David Mack variant cover set $22 (3 available)

BATGIRL REBIRTH set of 6 comics $6 Rebirth Batgirl one-shot Artgerm variant + your choice regular series 1-5 cover A (all Albuquerque covers) or B (Manapul covers on issues 2-5)

DpkSm5DXgAA6P5V.jpg

Venom Lethal Protector 1-6 set $40 (nice set...look to me like all 9.4s or better) (receive $8 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less with each purchase)

DpkSm5CWsAA_78c.jpg

ALL STAR BATMAN 1-12 SET (you choose either A or B cover sets; 2 available of each) $20 (receive $5 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less with each purchase)

DEADPOOL BACK IN BLACK 1-5 SET + 1:10 variant of issue #1 $22 (receive $5 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less with each purchase)

DpkKa54U8AMDPKr.jpg

SPIDER-WOMAN maleev cover $5

DpkKa55U8A4tM-S.jpg

BLACK KNIGHT 1-4    $3 

MARVEL FANFARE 1-4    $2

THE LETHAL FOES OF SPIDER-MAN 1-4    $4

FANTASTIC FOUR UNPLUGGED 1-6    $4

DpkKEYAU8AAK9Kp.jpgDpkKEYFU8AEen6s.jpg

LIEFELD CAPTAIN AMERICA 1-5   $3

DpkSm5IWsAEvCgq.jpg

HAWKEYE 1-4     $3

IRON FIST 1-2     $2

JIM LEE FANTASTIC FOUR 1-6   $5

DpkKEX_U8AU8dRN.jpgDpkKEX_U8AIA3Q6.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR VS...     $8

GAMBIT & WOLVERINE 1-4    $3

STORM 1-4    $3

SABRETOOTH 1-4    $4

DpkVbr_XUAMq-6x.jpg

JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA 1-6 SET    $6

HARLEY QUINN REBIRTH 1-7 SET OF SIENKIEWICZ COVERS $10

HARLEY QUINN REBIRTH 1-8 SET OF CONNER COVERS $14

DpkTjq1UYAAPAkf.jpgDpkTjq1U0AA-gOB.jpgDpkTjq1U0AE84Dj.jpg

BATMAN REBIRTH Issues 25-33 regular cover set $20; variant cover set $22 (3 of each available) (receive $5 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less with each purchase)

DpkTh_yUwAA9Y7V.jpgDpkTh_tUYAAktpG.jpg

Edited by Bird

COSMIC ODYSSEY 1-4 with all signed by Starlin, 1 signed by Mignola   $10 SOLD

INCREDIBLE HULK HERCULES 112-135    $10

RUNAWAYS & YOUNG AVENGERS 1-4    $5

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN 1-5   $8

DpkujC0VsAA3Up4.jpg

WHAT IF? 92, 93, 94 95     $3

SPIDER-MAN THE ARACHNIS PROJECT 1-6   $4

SPIDER-MAN SAGA 1-4    $5

HAVOK & WOLVERINE 1-4 with all signed by both Walt & Louise Simonson & one signed by Kent Williams   $10

DpkujCtVsAAe70f.jpg

HELLSHOCK 1-4, 1-3 (or is it 1-3, and 1-4?)   $5

DRAGONSLAYER 1,2    $3

DpkujBsVsAACdsX.jpg

JUSTICE 1-4     $2

BISHOP 1-4   $3

PRYDE & WISDOM 1-3   $2

SABRETOOTH & MYSTIQUE 1-4   $4

DpkgGgGUYAEvpe4.jpg

THE WARLOCK CHRONICLES 1-5    $7   SOLD

SPIDER-MAN: HOBGOBLIN LIVES 1, 2     $2

UNCANNY ORIGINS 1-8    $8

UNCANNY X-MEN 281, 282, 284-291   some signed by Tom Raney, Art Thibert      $15

DpkhANMUYAEaE0r.jpg

DRUID 1-4  (Warren Ellis, MAN OH MAN OH MAN, what a great ending, you'll never see it coming)    $7

Adv of Cyclops & Phoenix 1-4    $4

Further Adv. 1-4   $3

Askani'Son 1-4   $3  

DpkhANHUYAEsn3B.jpg

STARJAMMERS 1-4   $3

STARMASTERS 1-4   $3

TOMSTRONG 1-7 + 1 variant    $8

GREEN GOBLIN 1,2   $2

DpkgGgGUYAAteLk.jpg

more to come

Edited by Bird

DOCTOR STRANGE CLASSICS 1-3    $5

DEATH THE HIGH COST OF LIVING 1-3 with an extra #1    $5

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES featuring the Hulk 36, 42, 43, 48, 49, 50, 53 (look at those colors)    $10

DplatHiUYAARW-d.jpgDplauz_U8AEo4ZQ.jpg

DEADPOOL 1, 3     $30 (comes with $8 credit to be used on other comics in the thread priced at $10 or less) SOLD

DARK DAYS THE CASTING / DARK DAYS THE FORGE    $12 (3 SETS AVAILABLE) SOLD  singles of The Forge regular and Aquaman variants available

IMPOSSIBLE MAN set   $3 SOLD

SPIDER-MAN MAXIMUM CLONAGE set    $4

DplatHkUcAAnyY3.jpgDplatHiV4AAAqtp.jpg

MICHAEL MOOROCK'S MULTIVERSE 1-12 all signed by  Walt Simonson    $15    SOLD

MAXIMORTAL SET 1-5, 7      $5

MACHINE MAN 1-4     $5

SPELLBOUND 1-6  $2

HULK GREY 1-5   $7

Spoiler

DplatHjUwAAJXXb.jpg

Dplau0AUwAEvU23.jpg

Edited by Bird

LUKE CAGE HERO FOR HIRE 10 comic lot 3, 6, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 31     $30 (and $8 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less)

DplkkIUUwAArdMu.jpgDplkkFJU0AEIabk.jpgDpllEp-WwAAtXC5.jpg

MARVEL SPOTLIGHT VOLUME ONE lot 26-31, 33     $50  (and $10 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less)

DpllEqFWwAI6VCu.jpgDpllEp9WkAE_heu.jpg

MARVEL SPOTLIGHT VOLUME TWO 1, 8     $3

DpllEqAXcAYIFgW.jpg

4 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Warlock Chronicles set

Impossible Man set

:takeit:

^^^^ chicken dinnah! Thanks! 

Also, all the Dark Days singles have sold via PM as well. So thank you to that buyer as well.

More coming soon, including out of bag shots of the MS28. I bought an OO collection with books bagged 20 to a ziploc and I subbed the MS32 that was in the same bag as this one and it graded out at 8.5 after a press.

Edited by Bird

DEADPOOL 1, 3     $30 (comes with $8 credit to be used on other comics in the thread priced at $10 or less)

COSMIC ODYSSEY 1-4 with all signed by Starlin, 1 signed by Mignola   $10

41 minutes ago, SkOw said:

DEADPOOL 1, 3     $30 (comes with $8 credit to be used on other comics in the thread priced at $10 or less)

COSMIC ODYSSEY 1-4 with all signed by Starlin, 1 signed by Mignola   $10

ZOINKS! ^^ indeed!  That is how you do it people, $32 plus shipping for those great comics.

I used to tote tons of comics to every con I went to for signatures and then run out to the car and change them out for new ones and different creators. I sold a Perez autograph this weekend as well, they all bring back memories.

Edited by Bird

FANTASTIC FOUR:THE END 1-6   $7

CAT COMIC COVERS! $5 ea (3 of each available, and yes cat people love them although my coworker read the comic, admired it, and then she cut the cat out and pinned it to her wall.)

WOLVERINE 39-56 lot  18 comics $27 (and $5 credit towards other comics in this thread priced $10 or less)

DpqhqYkX4AAFvJ6.jpgDpqhUZZUcAEDLzp.jpgDpqhqYkX4AEDwcx.jpg

PUNISHER SUMMER SPECIAL 1, 2    $3

DEADMAN: LOVE AFTER DEATH 1, 2 both signed on interior by Mike Baron & Kelley Jones    $7

MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL set  $5

SUBMARINER 31, 43   $5

DpqhUZeUUAAL7aK.jpgDpqhUZWV4AAMmAS.jpg

more to come
Edited by Bird

some quick ones before work...

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS lot 119, 120, 140-142, 144, 147   8 comics    $3

DptIdqPXcAEVuyO.jpgDptIdqNXoAAoJVr.jpg

SUICIDE SQUAD 59 $3 ea or  4/$10

DptIdqRWwAAFDM3.jpg

MARVEL AGE lot 55-57, 82-85   $3    SOLD

Spoiler

DptJAShUwAApBbO.jpgDptIfZkXUAEXXIZ.jpgDptJASdVAAE6mlo.jpgDptJASfUUAAqwMh.jpg

Edited by Bird

8 hours ago, SkOw said:

MARVEL AGE lot 55-57, 82-85   $3

^^ Thanks, I will add them to your pile.

My plan is to add a few more things tonight and maybe tomorrow and then close the thread on the weekend. I am putting aside some bronze to list when this thread ends.

PRINCE VALIANT beautiful Kaluta cover $4

Wizard Sin City 1/2   $4

THE AMAZING SCREW-ON GEAD signed on cover by Mike Mignola   $20

SPIDER-MAN versus WOLVERINE   $10

DpvvrxXU8AE4xbh.jpg

THE LEGACY OF SUPERMAN signed on cover by William Messner-Loebs, Jerry Ordway, Walt Simonson and Roger Stern   $10

Chewbacca Skottie Young cover $5

Lando Skottie Young cover $5

Age of Ultron vs Marvel Zombies Skottie Young cover $7

DpvvrxXVsAA3SH9.jpg

SPAWN 1 $15 (2 AVAILABLE)

BLOODSHOT 1 (2 available)  $8

Dpvv1O_UcAEFK5k.jpg

HARLEY QUINN FRANK CHO VARIANTS (a few of each available) priced on stickers but buy 3 or more issues and take $2 off EACH BOOK

DpvvI7SXoAAsTyY.jpgDpvvI7VX4AAndNV.jpgDpvvHnCWkAgTP-K.jpg

HARLEY QUINN priced as marked on stickers (the lenticular are $5 ea) BUT buy 2 take $1 off EACH BOOK, buy 3 take $1.50 off EACH BOOK and buy 4 or more and take $2 off EACH BOOK

DpvvHnEW0AAWrmn.jpgDpvvHnLW4AAwo-O.jpg

A FEW QUICK $1 BOOKS

Dpv0oL0XgAA6C9M.jpgDpv0oLzW4AEVCBN.jpg

Edited by Bird

A hearty thank you to the buyers! I will close the thread up in a day but will offer a deal for any fence sitters...for all items $9 and less Buy Two & Get One Free! New purchases only. You can also use the credit from buying larger items over $20 towards the B2G1 offer. 

Edited by Bird

13 minutes ago, SkOw said:

THE LEGACY OF SUPERMAN signed on cover by William Messner-Loebs, Jerry Ordway, Walt Simonson and Roger Stern   $10

Thank you SkOw! I only met Messner-Loebs once but man did I have a ton of books for him to sign. I see Walt all the time but one of the first times he was at Jim Hanley's in Manhattan and I went into the city and got about 50 books signed.