• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] $9 & under Buy 2 Get 1 Free! huge X-FACTOR lot added, and cheap too! Sets & Miniseries for sale - MISTER MIRACLE AMERICAN GODS CLONE CONSPIRACY + miniseries Limited Series & runs CLOSING SOON!
1 1

21 posts in this topic

I bought this with the proceeds from this sale! You gotta start somewhere and I like to keep the money on the boards if the pieces can fall into place, like they did here today.

Planet45.thumb.jpg.6b555538b549f4ee33150

I am planning on starting a new thread sometime this weekend in the G/S/B section. I think I may list Marvel Premiere (not 2, 15, or 19 those are with joey), some Iron Fist, and the like.

Thanks again, for reading/looking and especially buying. I appreciate it. I am going to start digging for new collections soon as I am beginning to empty some shelves (I sold New Muts lot of 103 comics on ebay a day or so ago!)