• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed)

3 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2018 at 5:38 PM, Haupia said:

I’m looking for a way to get an accurate FMV (fair market value)  for several of my CGC graded modern variant & CGC graded SS (signature series) comics. I’ve used GPA & GoCollect & Overstreet & recent eBay sales history to get an idea of the value for some of my graded books. However, some books with certain variants or certain signatures in certain grades don’t exist or asking/sold prices are all over the place. Once every other month several of my friends have a “trade get-together” where about a dozen of us meet up and trade comics among each other. I usually place a tag behind each of my books with a FMV to assure that my friends or myself don’t get the short end of the deal. I don’t want to cheat myself or my friends out of a deal and want to keep it as fair as possible

You may have better luck posting here https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/93-newbie-comic-collecting-questions/