• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,425 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2021 at 3:28 PM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Agreed, but those 181's are common drek hm, I think @greggy should sell those to me :banana:

Are the reprints going for beaucoup bux now?

I have a few that came with dinky cars....

On 9/14/2021 at 4:09 PM, porcupine48 said:

Been a bit longer than a week eh @Point Five? Don't think I've posted before,if so desole!

Gimme a book like this with the great big discount of a non story coupon clipped all day everyday!

Wait,what,noHelen,I'm sorry if I alreadyaghrr but eek you look so nice in that red dress,ricksneatstuff is gonna come get you aghrrr ai-eeeeeeee

169318899_774496076535918_81049754456037

Aw, that's great, man! I'm glad you still have it. Those late-period Mysterious Adventures (before the CCA horned in) are such fun, crazy books.  

On 9/14/2021 at 12:37 PM, porcupine48 said:

The date stamp makes up for the lack of staining.

Is that a small tape pull to the left of Clouds chin?Sweeeeeeetness. Been reading a LOT of DC war silver

Good question - it might be a tape pull - I did not notice it.  I don't have the book in hand yet.  I have this issue number on an my email alerts from eBay - just saw the email, and checked GPA and census - second highest grade on census, with a lone 9.0 above it. From GPA I saw it was also listed on the My Comic Shop website, and for less $ than on eBay.

I love the store stamp on the back!  I am pretty sure I have another book with this same store stamp.