• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Hey, someone with a different drummer!

When people start harassing you to post your pre-code Detective Comics, just ignore them.

Thanks for posting.

Jack

scan0051.jpg

scan0050.jpg

scan0047.jpg

drummer? does precode mean pre-barcode?

Hey, someone with a different drummer!

When people start harassing you to post your pre-code Detective Comics, just ignore them.

Thanks for posting.

drummer? does precode mean pre-barcode?

I meant that you "march to a different drummer" -- that is, you're posting very different covers than we usually see here.

And I really meant pre-Robin Detective Comics 27-37, which are a hot item among the high-rollers here lately. They clamor to see scans of them posted. Pre-code was a typo (now fixed).

Jack

awsome! i collect #1s so any number 1 is good for me.also odd books that i never heard of are funn to see :) like:

scan0054.jpg

Edited by ant

i would agree jayman :) i saw this and was thinking the original 3 stooges but when i looked closer it was the sons of :) i dont realy read books unless i have a second one to be the read book. but i may have to open the stooges and the beanworld just to show the pages :)