• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

wolverine55variant.jpg

I don't buy Moderns anymore, but by God I'm going to pick this one up!! First Crime Suspenstories 22 cover swipe I have ever seen.....and that is my favorite EC cover, and possibly my all-time favorite. This Wolvie is a very nice tribute! (worship)

Scott

When did that come out? I can't believe they killed off Sabretooth. He's my second favourite X-Men villain, only to Juggernaut. As cool as the cover is (and im going to pick one up), that really pisses me off :frustrated:

i was pretty unsatisfied with the death as well.

but perhaps the thing that Loeb was going for was that when you kill someone, you never get the kind of satisfaction that you want.

Sweet books Nick! Those Caps look amazing, and the TOD 2 has my favorite cover of the run! well done!

Thanks, Larry!

The TOD is a 'mare to find in decent shape, and I was happy as a pig in muck when I pulled it out of the box! :cloud9:

I looked at a copy of the TOD 2 at a small show yesterday but it had God awful blue overspray so i passed. I also had never noticed that this had a John Severin cover, makes me want it even more! (thumbs u