• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Very true. Now i am kicking myself for missing the 9.4 #1 that ended in the Heritage auction for under $400 :tonofbricks:
SCS sucked on that book, fool. Open your damn eyes! :whatev:
:applause:
It's a POS like your grossly overgraded 207 with the thumb indent. lol
lol GA or who told you about that?? Im the one that pointed it out to them and look at my want list smart azz

Hey, don't blame me, I never mentioned it! And BTW, I was more appalled by the giant piece out of the right edge! :baiting:

:signfunny:

:foryou:

:luhv:

Hey fool, you told me about it when I asked awhile back, dork. Sunburn burning a hole in your brain?

lol You know what they say, it's all downhill once you turn 21!

Very true. Now i am kicking myself for missing the 9.4 #1 that ended in the Heritage auction for under $400 :tonofbricks:
SCS sucked on that book, fool. Open your damn eyes! :whatev:
:applause:
It's a POS like your grossly overgraded 207 with the thumb indent. lol
lol GA or who told you about that?? Im the one that pointed it out to them and look at my want list smart azz

Hey, don't blame me, I never mentioned it! And BTW, I was more appalled by the giant piece out of the right edge! :baiting:

:signfunny:

:foryou:

:luhv:

Hey fool, you told me about it when I asked awhile back, dork. Sunburn burning a hole in your brain?

lol You know what they say, it's all downhill once you turn 21!

:tonofbricks:

I wanted to get this one at SDCC but could`nt find one i liked at the right price so when i got back from san diego i found this one on ebay at the price i wanted to pay and better looking then the ones i saw at SDCC.

Arrived today and i`m very happy with this one.

p1010036.jpg

I wanted to get this one at SDCC but could`nt find one i liked at the right price so when i got back from san diego i found this one on ebay at the price i wanted to pay and better looking then the ones i saw at SDCC.

Arrived today and i`m very happy with this one.

p1010036.jpg

love that cover :applause:

The Blue Bolt is a long-term grail of mine, and is next to impossible to find in any kind of shape. I have only ever seen two for sale.

The Planet is the Cosmic Aeroplane copy.

bluebolt105.jpg

planet72.jpg

The Blue Bolt is a long-term grail of mine, and is next to impossible to find in any kind of shape. I have only ever seen two for sale.

The Planet is the Cosmic Aeroplane copy.

bluebolt105.jpg

planet72.jpg

(worship) Great books, Andy. Love the cover on the Blue Bolt.

Angelo

nice books!

what grade did CGC give the BB prior to de-slabnage?

Neither were slabbed.

hm

the URFC looks like SCS leavings to me

nice books!

what grade did CGC give the BB prior to de-slabnage?

Neither were slabbed.

hm

the URFC looks like SCS leavings to me

I see what you mean. There are only 5 copies on the census though, and I don't think the grade on this one matches with any.