• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

xmenannual1298.jpg

You want the High Evolutionary? I got your friggin' High Evolutionary RIGHT HERE! Not that weak-kneed recycled badly drawn pablum!

Check out the source and learn something, junior! :headbang:

thor134big.jpg

(Courtesy of jbud :golfclap: )

GR?

I haven't received this one yet, but it's on it's way. I have been looking for quite a while for a nice copy. The scan looks pretty good. I hope it looks good when I get it. :wishluck:

july20201.jpg

:pullhair:

Congrats on this one. I had every intention of winning that auction but then totally forgot to bid. I was ready to go triple digits if necessary. That's a book I almost never see in any kind of grade.

Nice looking copy! I was thinking about bidding on that one too! You never see it come up for sale!!! Looks better then my fine copies!!! I was expecting triple digits!!! Not a bad price at all if it looks as good in hand!!

I haven't received this one yet, but it's on it's way. I have been looking for quite a while for a nice copy. The scan looks pretty good. I hope it looks good when I get it. :wishluck:

july20201.jpg

Congrats on this one. I had every intention of winning that auction but then totally forgot to bid. I was ready to go triple digits if necessary. That's a book I almost never see in any kind of grade.

If anyone is looking for a decent copy of My Love Special #1, I have one for sale. It's in Fine, with some creases in the lower right corner and a weird streak through the middle that looks like a printing error. (Both blemishes are almost invisible in person. It's a nice copy). Taking offers from board members. PM me!

Already have 2 fine range copies...maybe cd4ever hm

Even fine copies are few and far between!!!!

If anyone is looking for a decent copy of My Love Special #1, I have one for sale. It's in Fine, with some creases in the lower right corner and a weird streak through the middle that looks like a printing error. (Both blemishes are almost invisible in person. It's a nice copy). Taking offers from board members. PM me!

Nice looking copy! I was thinking about bidding on that one too! You never see it come up for sale!!! Looks better then my fine copies!!! I was expecting triple digits!!! Not a bad price at all if it looks as good in hand!!

july20201.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. I turned down a seller who offered me a CGC 9.0 copy of this a couple years ago. I wanted a nice copy badly, but I thought his asking price was too much and figured I would come across another. I haven't seen a nice copy for sale since. When I saw it on ebay, I placed a snipe bid immediately. Hopefully, it looks nice when I have it in my hands. I'll make a new post when I get it. Incidently, I don't remember the seller's name with the CGC 9.0, but if you are reading this, :takeit: