• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

very nice, never saw that cover before!

Thanks, Matt. When I saw the cover on CGD, I was really happy because it looks great. I had it on my list for the Ditko art inside, but the cover is icing on the cake.

Just arrived courtesy of 1st-and-keys via ebay

MarvelTales147FF.jpg

Angelo

That is really cool! What year is it from?

'56

That cover cracks me up. Two of the guys are either scared shltless or worshiping the giant hand while the third guy turns tail and books. Classic. (thumbs u

Just arrived courtesy of 1st-and-keys via ebay

MarvelTales147FF.jpg

Angelo

That is really cool! What year is it from?

'56

That cover cracks me up. Two of the guys are either scared shltless or worshiping the giant hand while the third guy turns tail and books. Classic. (thumbs u

lol

Also, I don't think that Comics Code stamp is large enough...

1st and Keys is a cool guy (thumbs u

Hopefully my purchase helped him pay for part of that Crime Does Not Pay #22 he picked up the other day. Super tough book to find in any grade.

:hi: Glad you're happy with the book, and yes it did help (thumbs u . Next time let me know you're a board member and I'll lower the shipping or something.

1st and Keys is a cool guy (thumbs u

Hopefully my purchase helped him pay for part of that Crime Does Not Pay #22 he picked up the other day. Super tough book to find in any grade.

:hi: Glad you're happy with the book, and yes it did help (thumbs u . Next time let me know you're a board member and I'll lower the shipping or something.

That's very generous of you, thanks (thumbs u

MyLove14a.jpg

MyLove16.jpg

OLS14a.jpg

OLS16.jpg

OLS17a.jpg

OLS19a.jpg

OLS20.jpg

Sweet books. I especially love the My Love 14....It's almost as nice as my slabbed 9.2.....

Sweet books Greggy! (thumbs u