• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Here's a rarity you don't see every day: An Australian Yaffa Publishing digest sized reprint of Strange Tales #123. The interior date says 1962, but I know that's wrong since the original American printing wasn't until 1964. A little beat up, but you don't see these things pop up every day in ANY condition...

yaffastrange6.jpg

Here it is.....the last Spirit Book I needed to complete the Quality run.....

Spirit5.jpg

It would be much nicer if not for the two lower corners, but for $16.99 shipped, I'm not going to complain!

:applause::applause: Congrats on completing the run! Nice looking copy, too. Are you going after the Fiction House run?

Angelo

:applause::applause: Congrats on completing the run! Nice looking copy, too. Are you going after the Fiction House run?

Angelo

Thank you! It's been a long time coming!

I'm embarrassed to say, I may already have the FH run, but...... I really don't know. scared.gif

Angelo

Thank you! It's been a long time coming!

I'm embarrassed to say, I may already have the FH run, but...... I really don't know. scared.gif

lol