• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,199 posts in this topic

Finally got these beauties in. I've had a difficult time trying to find copies that were in the FINE or better range. So needless to say, I'm pleased as punch with these books :cloud9:

BULLS-EYE #1

Bulls-Eye1.jpg

BULLS-EYE #2

Bulls-Eye2.jpg

BULLS-EYE #4

Bulls-Eye4.jpg

Angelo

Nice books Angelo, kinda :baiting:

I know they're not HG BA books, but what's a guy to do? (shrug)

I was assuming he was slagging poopy GA art yet again. And Kirby, of course. But I suppose he meant the condition, too. :mad:

Nik was just busting my ballz a little, Rich. He knows how hard certain books are to find in grade.

Real Newbee here, hope I do this right.

I have a 'Golden Record - ASM#1_Reprint', can not scan the back as it is still within the original shrink wrap of the record - Never Opened.

Think it is worth opening to have CGC'ed or just posting on the Forum "Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?

Thanks!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff3/comicbubba/AMS1-GR_reprint_2.jpg

I think I'd leave it sealed with the record.

Sweet pick-up! http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-GOLDEN-RECORDS-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-1-1966-SEALED_W0QQitemZ330163282764QQihZ014QQcategoryZ32739QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would leave it sealed also.The unknown is almost always better than the actual grade in a sealed record.

D