• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Not even in the same ballpark as the Supes #1 or the AF #15, but I got some Mexican Dr. Strange comics this weekend I'd like to share. They were published by La Prensa and came out in the 60's and early 70's. Hard to find in good shape, and some of these are VG at best. Still, foreign printings are more like interesting addendums to my collection, so I'm not too picky when it comes to grade. The Dr. Centella issue below is a double (found out after I got it that I already had one. doh!) If anyone's interested in getting it, PM me.

mexico01.jpg

I'm not sure where to post this one since I never look at the modern threads, so I'll put it here. A nice, glossy copy of Vanguard Illustrated 2 that came in a pile of misc. Is this one of the more in-demand Pacific Comics because of the Dave Stevens cheesecake cover?

Jack

45466-Vanguard2.jpg