• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Arrived today with Frazetta art inside and Schomburg on the cover (thumbs u

Exciting59FN-1.jpg

Angelo

Good catch with two Survival Contest-winning artists, but I'd doubt that you got anywhere near as great a deal on this book as Congo Kurt on the cover is getting for his trinket.

Jack

Exciting59FN-1.jpg

Angelo

Good catch with two Survival Contest-winning artists, but I'd doubt that you got anywhere near as great a deal on this book as Congo Kurt on the cover is getting for his trinket.

Jack

lol You got that right, Jack

(thumbs u Thats a nice book angelo.

Lots of great ones on this page,i was a big fan of happy days nice pick-up 1st.

Also love those GA DC`s JJBEE :applause:

Speed Bugy i liked a lot, good trade GA. ;)

Thanks, Chris. Can't go wrong with Frazetta in my book (thumbs u

(thumbs u Thats a nice book angelo.

Lots of great ones on this page,i was a big fan of happy days nice pick-up 1st.

Also love those GA DC`s JJBEE :applause:

Speed Bugy i liked a lot, good trade GA. ;)

Thanks, Chris. Can't go wrong with Frazetta in my book (thumbs u

Picked up a copy about 5 years ago.Im always a sucker for Frazetta and Schomburg.

Dennis

picked this up from comicfreak at the one day show on this past Sunday. a very tough modern to find, and even tougher to find in gradeable condition. i'm definately going to submit it for my run :)

captainamerica14rawmint.jpg

picked this up from comicfreak at the one day show on this past Sunday. a very tough modern to find, and even tougher to find in gradeable condition. i'm definately going to submit it for my run :)

What is the story on that CA book?Is it a varient or what?

D

A couple of books I picked up in a massive trade with silverandbronze at the Boston Comic Con that totalled about $20 in product.

boston0002.jpg

boston0001.jpg

Hey, what's really neat about this deal is that we both found a bunch of hidden gems in the bargain bins. I got the Speed Buggy for a few bucks (it' super glossy, esp for a Charlton) and Andy found about 40 HG 25-35 cent Archies for pennies, some of which were drop dead gorgeous. I begged him for the Archies, and he wanted the Speed Buggy and DtM.

That's what comic collecting should be like.

What is the story on that CA book?Is it a varient or what?

D

it's not a variant, but it, along with a couple other issues in the series are really tough to find in high grade, because they're so scarce to begin with.

as the series is getting more and more popular, back issues are becoming even scarcer than they already were to find.

Edited by oneasian

Exciting59FN-1.jpg

Angelo

oh, that's preeeetty. nice one

That's a really cool cover. Love the retro look.