• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,155 posts in this topic

WOW. So much for the nik bump. :o

I believe I grade it as a FN- :gossip:

Nik's bump lives....Err wait that doesn't sound right!

Yes it was the F- I got off of you. :banana:

ban.gif
I can't wait for a couple of those war books I got off of you to come back from cgc. :whistle:
think.gif Just remember that whatever gift grade you may get, my copy is better.

That's assuming that you know how to grade... which is now in question! :baiting:

Thanks cap, I just realized I need to get a new scanner, whats with that line down the middle there? Ok and heres the other one I got (with a normal scan), just in case anyone is curious as to where it went.

69129560111a2b1d6b37d3c2af27f39238e933.jpg

Coolest thing I've seen all day. :banana:

Thanks cap, I just realized I need to get a new scanner, whats with that line down the middle there? Ok and heres the other one I got (with a normal scan), just in case anyone is curious as to where it went.

great looking book!

great looking book!

Looking at those sharp covers...Like its on a newstand again